Visas | Embassies | Health | Insurance | Safety | Finances
Do I need a UK Visa?
How do I qualify to enter the UK as a student?
What are 'Public Funds'?
Can I extend my UK Visa if I need more time to complete my studies?
How do I apply for Entry Clearance?
Am I allowed to work during my Studies?
Can I stay in the UK to work after I graduate?
Can I bring my husband or my wife with me?
Is my husband or wife allowed to work?
Can I come to the UK to arrange my studies?
Do I have to register with the police when I arrive in the UK?

Is my husband or wife allowed to work?
Your husband or wife will be allowed to work if you are given permission to stay in the UK for a period of 12 months or more.