Visas | Embassies | Health | Insurance | Safety | Finances
Do I need a UK Visa?
How do I qualify to enter the UK as a student?
What are 'Public Funds'?
Can I extend my UK Visa if I need more time to complete my studies?
How do I apply for Entry Clearance?
Am I allowed to work during my Studies?
Can I stay in the UK to work after I graduate?
Can I bring my husband or my wife with me?
Is my husband or wife allowed to work?
Can I come to the UK to arrange my studies?
Do I have to register with the police when I arrive in the UK?

Can I bring my husband or wife and children with me?
You may bring your husband or wife and any of your children under 18 to the United Kingdom during your studies as long as you can support and accommodate them without help from public funds