Do I need a UK Visa?

Visas | Embassies | Health | Insurance | Safety | Finances

Do I need a UK Visa?
How do I qualify to enter the UK as a student?
What are 'Public Funds'?
Can I extend my UK Visa if I need more time to complete my studies?
How do I apply for Entry Clearance?
Am I allowed to work during my Studies?
Can I stay in the UK to work after I graduate?
Can I bring my husband or my wife with me?
Is my husband or wife allowed to work?
Can I come to the UK to arrange my studies?
Do I have to register with the police when I arrive in the UK?

Do I need a UK Visa?
Nationals of EEA States (All EU member states and Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein):
You do not need a visa or pre-entry clearance to study in the UK.

Nationals of other States:
Contact the British Embassy or High Commission in your home country or contact UK Visas for more advice:

Visa Correspondence Section
UK visas
United Kingdom
General enquiries: +44 (0)20 7008 8438
Application forms: +44 (0)20 7008 8308
Fax: +44 (0)20 7008 8359/61